The South Oxfordshire Business Network (SOBN) has been established to provide a peer to peer group networking opportunity for businesses based in South Oxfordshire.
The concept of the network is that people buy from people. The informal events of the network encourage collaboration, referral and relationship building.
Our aim to help established businesses build long-term profitable relationships and strategic alliances with each other.
The format of the network
- There is a small one off joining fee for SOBN of £30
- This will be a company membership, so your colleagues can join you at any meeting / event.
- There will be no joining restriction so multiple members from one type of business can attend
- There will be no pressure to attend every meeting, bring guests or bring referrals, but there will be an expectation to support the network and build strong valuable relationships.
- We currently meet once per month for breakfast on the second Wednesday of each month
- All events will be organised at the most reasonable cost.
- The business name of all members, with a link to your web site, will be listed on the SOBN web site
- The majority of events will be held in or near Didcot, as it was considered a unique location for networking, but some events will be held across South Oxfordshire.
Our Breakfast meetings are on the second Wednesday of each month
Please contact to book in for our events, so we can update our hosts on numbers.